Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Practical Use of Credit Card

Late last year, I was busy applying for credit cards which were supposedly for the purpose of getting paid through Paypal. As you know, I am also working as a blogger so all my earnings are stuck then. As per their request, I submitted the necessary requirements for fast approval. That was what they have promised. But it seems the process lasts for a month before they I found out that my application was rejected. The reason, according to them, was the inconsistency of the information disclosed by me and the person who answered the telephone at home. Well, there’s no problem with that as long as they see to it that they are talking to an average adult, not a kid, or even an oldie.

Yes, I must admit that I have wasted my precious time for nonsense. I’m so thankful that despite the irritating result of my credit card application, I finally found the solution for my concern. Eon unionbank has helped me remit the money due for me online. Credit card application was just a thing of the past, so I never intended to apply for one in the future. That was then when I was still filled with angst against those credit card companies. But when I found this read that talks about credit cards, I can’t help myself but to read what is their features are. And I was surprised that the company isn’t one of those that I hated. Capital One is a credit company that may change my personal view on credit card application.

I am crossing my fingers that may I finally get a credit card. This time it’s for emergency purpose. I don’t intend to use it just for shopping galore, but strictly for practical use.

No comments:

Dig Your Pocket