Monday, December 31, 2007

Car versus Motorcycle

Year 2007 was over and now is the time to plan for the year 2008. Actually, my hubby and I already talked about it before the year has ended. We thought of getting a motorcycle this year. Also, we considered the cons and pros of having one, and come up with a final decision that we’ll be getting one early this year.

The deal I set for him is that he must always use a helmet every time he rides the motorcycle. So he promised me, which is why I was convinced to finally permit him on getting one. I don’t know why I always fear anything that might cause accident. So next to our budget list is a motorcycle.

But hubby didn’t know that I am actually longing for a car, my dream car actually. I just wish have enough budget for that. If I do, well, I won’t hesitate to get one as soon as possible hehehe! It’s not yet the end of the world, so I must not lose hope because I know time will come that I’ll be getting one. There are still ways for me to drive my dream car. The auto insurance, for instance, is now offered almost everywhere. So I told myself that after accomplishing our dream motorcycle, I’ll ask my hubby to have some talk on getting a car. It may take us years before we can get one. But at least, we are already planning for our future hehehe! car insurance can be of great help.

Are you also longing to have your dream car soon, you may want to drop by to their site. You could also find there very reasonable auto insurance quotes.

No comments:

Dig Your Pocket