Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Life Insurance Quotes

Have I told you about life insurance? If not, well, let me tell you guys that I regretted on getting one. It’s not that I fear the thought of dying. The story begins when one of our neighbors asked me to get one since she is an agent of one insurance company based in the city. Before I made a final decision, I asked her first if time comes that I decided to stop on paying the monthly fee, will I be able to refund the money? And she assured me that I can get the money whenever I want. Hmmm…so that’s convincing, right? After that she discussed with me about the term life insurance. So I grabbed the offer and I notice that she would often go to our office to ask me for the payment. And that irritates me. Why can’t she just wait for me to go to their office besides it’s not a debt. It’s my personal contribution. So I told her that next time she doesn’t have to go to our office to get the money. But she seems so eager to always hold the money every month. So after a few months I decided to stop paying for the insurance and instead refund the money. But here’s the saddest part here, I wasn’t able to refund the money, because according to her, I have to finish the contract. Oh my, didn’t she tell me earlier that I can refund the money anytime I want?

So next time, I have to really think of getting the right insurance. Compulsive decisions are always leaving me worthless. Not anymore because I found a new company to offer me great deals on life insurance. I still have to read their life insurance quotes before deciding whether or not I get another insurance.

No comments:

Dig Your Pocket