Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Get Whiter Teeth

When I was just a little girl, I’d often ask mom to buy me chocolates. Yes, you read it right, my dear. I am a chocolate lover even up to now. They often say that I have a sweet tooth, or is it teeth? Hahaha! There’s nothing wrong with eating lots of chocolates, that’s what I told myself. But little have I known that, eating chocolates should also go with brushing teeth after the bites.

I didn’t listen to them when they said that. All I want to do then is to munch on more and more chocolates. I never left even a single bite of it. Even the melted ones in the wrapper and in my fingers didn’t escape my tongue. That may sound funny, but not anymore.

I may sound regretting, but it’s somehow true. You may ask why, well, it is all about my teeth. The teeth I never cared about when I was young. So now, I would sometimes endure the pain of toothaches. I hate the feeling especially if I am craving for foods to feast on. It’s not yet too late, anyway. I found a dental plans which is a good site that can help me restore not the original teeth I had, but at least to get whiter teeth to take some bites on my chocolates.

No comments:

Dig Your Pocket