Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Upscale Lighting Website

Before Christmas, on the fifteenth of December to be specific, the whole family decided to move to another rented house for personal reasons. We just wanted to make that very special day a memorable one for all of us. We never want our problems to get in between us just to ruin the spirit of Christmas that we all have been waiting for. So as we gather altogether in our new sweet home, each raised suggestions on how we can make our new home a wonderful haven to live in. While all of us have great ideas in mind, yours truly, however had made the house a real home for us. As usual, the interior designer in me had once again tickled my sanity. I put some simple touches which had somehow made a great impact on how every corner of the house looks real awesome. But I haven’t spent more than the money I am used to spend for such. I just bought cheap materials, arranged all the stuffs we have in our home into their proper places, and they had captivated the “wow!” of almost everybody in the house.

Hmmm….but I’m not yet satisfied with the way the interior looks. There’s something missing, and I guess it’s the lights. We only have the ordinary fluorescent lights in our ceilings, in the bedrooms, living room, dining room, comfort room, and the porch. I am thinking of a much better way on how to play with lights. While drifting my thoughts in this idea, I decided to grab the mouse so someone over the net might be of help. And it seems my wish was heard because I finally got the source for what I am looking for. As I continue browsing through the Upscale Lighting Homepage, they have in there a Brand Overview Upscale Lighting where I found the idea of putting a Lemnis Pharox LED Bulb. Having such bulb in one of our ceilings can surely create an elegant and modern look which I have always dreamt of.

No comments:

Dig Your Pocket