Monday, January 28, 2008

T-shirt Printing

I’ve always dreamt of managing my own business. Yea, I’m into it since time immemorial and I still love it everyday. I guess, it all started since I was just a little girl who would take sometime, thinking about getting rich. There’s nothing wrong with that, right? So at young age, I already began planning of owning a business or businesses. I guess being like one, runs in my blood. Oh no, my parents are not into this, nor my grandparents on both sides. It’s just that business is my passion and I always feel excited about it.

I guess, the first business that I planned about when I was just a little girl is Tshirt Printing. I’d seen my uncle (mom’s cousin) painting on a number of plain white T-shirts which according to him, they’ll be using as their basketball uniform. I was so curious about it, so I sat beside him while staring at the skills. At that time, I reminded myself that it will be on my list. I actually forgot about it until I’ve come across the site that caters T-shirt printing.

Tshirtprinting4u.com reminded me of this, so I better put it now on my list. If you think that getting into this business is difficult, well, not really. I tell you guys, it’s really easy especially now that you can Design Tshirts Online. So why don’t you try doing your own?

No comments:

Dig Your Pocket