Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Lap Band Surgery

It was December of last year when one of my officemates was brought to the hospital. Almost everybody was astounded since it happened during office hours. We never expected that he could suffer from sickness knowing that this man is so active day-in and day-out, I guess. We were worried about him and pity him for not being able to come on the party, especially that he’s our choreographer for the presentation. Who would dare to attend when you are really sick?

After New Year, we were all glad that he’s finally fine and kicking again. I asked him over lunch what really had happened to him since the reason wasn’t yet clear to us that time. He told me about this ailment that I can’t really fully understand. Yea, I did enroll a nursing course, but that was way back in the year 2002. All I know is that he was supposed to undergo an operation, was it a surgical one? And I guess it’s a gastro intestinal ailment. Please correct me about this. This is really strange, hahaha!

Oh well, I encountered a site owned by Dr. Richard Collier, who have been performing laparoscopic surgery for over seventeen years and has done thousands of procedures including laparoscopic gall- bladder removal and hernia repair, and laparoscopic colon surgery. Aside from expertise on these surgeries, he also performs advanced laparoscopic procedures such as the laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication for reflux disease. These terms may be new to me so with you I guess. But then, I am very much amazed of the expertise of this doctor.

Imagine all these surgical procedures performed by a single man? It’s really amazing. If you want to know more about him as well as the site that he’s been keeping, or if you wish to learn about the lap-band Woodlands, then you may come and visit the site. You may also be interested in undergoing a Lap Band Surgery or the weight loss surgery.

No comments:

Dig Your Pocket