Friday, January 18, 2008

Mexican Chicken



It’s mid of January already and I’m counting on the days for me to be able to plunge in the beautiful beaches. Although it’ll be impossible for me to go to Boracay at this time, I might just settled in the beaches here in our place. How about you? Do you have plans on what to do on summer? How about scuba diving? That will be a fun summer experience I guess. Oh, before you hit the beach, you might also want to bring with you something to grill. If your taste buds are somewhat similar as mine, put Mexican chicken on your list. Believe me; this will surely make your summer fever a notch higher. And by the way, El Pollo Loco is a good source. Take a look at what they have for you when you visit their site. Who knows, you could also win by just submitting a video for them.

No comments:

Dig Your Pocket