Monday, January 14, 2008

Blog Advertising with Smorty

I started blogging since last year, on the first few days of January I guess. During those times, my purpose as to why I decided to create a blog is to simply express what I feel, create custom designs which I had really so much fun. Never did I think about of the possibilities of earning out of it.

As I was enjoying creating more and more designs on my blog, I realized that I’ve been spending too much of my precious time doing nonsense. That was the time when I asked myself, is there any way for me to get paid of what I am doing? And that was the beginning of my search, inquiring the internet on ways to earn money through blogging. There were several blogs from which I have gathered new information, and I happened to peek on the blog advertising category.

It was at that time when I started venturing on get paid for blogging career. More opportunities are available for you to grab on, and joining Smorty is definitely one of those wise decisions you could ever make in your career. If you still haven’t heard of this yet, Smorty is an online service that connects bloggers and advertisers. And they do offer great opportunities. And I can prove that to you when you start venturing on blog for money.

No comments:

Dig Your Pocket