Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tagged and Tugged

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I am a self proclaimed web buff (obvious, eh?)

2. I uber love the color brown especially when matched with gold

3. I love books, but I'm more on reading love stories than factual and boring ones. They entice the romantic side of me (nax kilig 2 d bones,lolz!)

4. I am a day-and-night dreamer nyahahaha! and getting rich tops it all (mah fingers are now crossed)

5. I am uber sweet, caring and thoughtful (o, wag kokontra--kanya kanyang trip)

6. I own the title, "anghel na maldita" (I am very friendly so I don't usually start the fight, but when you dare me, freak out! I'll hunt you til I get even! bwahahaha!)

7. I am great lover, daughter, sister, and friend...I always wanna make them all happy and unruffled.


A- Age: 22

B- Band Listening To Right Now: I am not very pacticular with the bands out there...As long as they sing the song wholeheartedly, I'll love listening to them...

C- Career: web copywriter, blogger, data analyst, traffic enforcer (gets?), tutor, TH wifey, TH mommy

D- Drink or Smoke: I drink occasionally, but I never smoke

E- Easiest Friends To Talk To: Sarah, Eden, Mayan, Lala, Shammy, Halley, Owenn, and a lot more. See, ala Ms.Congeniality hahaha! mgreact insecure, lolz!

F- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: d'oh gummy worms? sooo gross! I'd rather prefer gummy bears

G- Have a Boyfriend: Still searching...wanna apply? (hala! just kidding hubby)

H- In love: yeye I am, and hope it'll stay forever (pero dapat 4ever din love nya noh! it'll be unfair, lolz!)

I- Junk Food You Like: Pillows-Ube (Is this a junk food?) and all potato chips

J- Kids: I love my Prince Bendyk...I also love babies/kids as long as they are not cry-baby...

K- Longest Ride Ever: from Legazpi to Cavite/Ortigas

L- Most favorite websites: of course, the ever cool
Crumpled and Scratched, Witty Rendezvous, Coohrahao, The Enfakid, Drive All the Way to Success

M- Names For Your Future Kids: I would wish for a girl this time, and I'll name her Crickstelle

N- One Wish You Have Now: IBM Thinkpad (soon yey!)

O- Phobias: I have fear on heights, all animals, crazy peeeps (i mean totally crazy!)

P- Favorite Quote: "If you have the courage to try, and the faith to believe, there's nothing in life that is hard to achieve..." effective!

Q- Reasons To Smile: My Prince Bendyk, My ever loving and supportive hubby, my mom and bros., and also dollars hahaha!

R- Sleeping Hours: 2 a.m. ZZzzzzZZZZzzz!

S- Time You Woke Up: I usually wake up at 7:00 a.m. during working days and on restdays, I wake up at around 12 noon or 1:00 p.m. (Oops! Mantika ba?)

T- Unknown Fact About You: Everytime I eat fish (any kind of fish), I have to remove first the scales, the black/dark edge on it and of course the bones. All that is left is the whitish meat. And it took me minutes before I can finally savor the taste.

U- Vegetable You Hate: Ampalaya

V- Worst Habit: Procrastinating

W- X-rays You've Had: Chest X-ray and it was 2 years ago

X- Yummy Foods: Jollibee's sweet spaghetti, choc'let cakes, hawaiian pizza, cheeze pocket, choc'let/ube ice cream, choc'lets, ginisang bagoong (sweet, spicy and salty)

Y- Zodiac Sign: Pisces (but when I get to the ocean, it usually threatens me...i dunno with my instinct)

You're Tagged:
Mayan, Eden, Halley, Shammy, Lala, Owenn and Diane

No comments:

Dig Your Pocket