Tuesday, January 29, 2008

$Rx Glasses

I’ve been neglecting this eye problem which I am experiencing right now. If my memory serves me right, it was in my fourth grade when I suddenly got a cloudy vision, which later on causes me to vomit right inside the classroom. Do you know how awful to feel such?


I didn’t tell my mom and until now at the age of 22, I’m still neglecting this eye problem. But for over a year I guess, I’ve been suffering from frequent eye strain. It’s really painful so I have no other choice but to take a pain reliever. But it seems to be coming back every time, so the tendency is to interrupt my day-to-day tasks.

Now I decided to set an appointment from an ophthalmologist. I’m pretty sure that he will prescribe me with eyeglasses. It’s fine with me as long as I’ll be wearing one of the best stylish eyeglasses I ever seen. And guess what, here’s a Great Discovery: Zenni Optical that I considered as the Best Thing Found: Zenni Optical . And oh, you got to believe me, guys. You can grab that Zenni Optical $8 Rx Glasses in just a matter of few clicks.

No comments:

Dig Your Pocket