Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hotel Discounts

Here’s another confession that I have to make, guys. All this time, I thought that everything is okay and will be ok. But later on I found out that I’m already sick and tired of the situation I am in. Yes, I also admit that I can’t focus well on my work and other things that need my attention. Right now, I’m already thinking of filing a resignation letter from my current job. I still don’t know the real reason, but I badly needed a rest.

Do you know how it feels to have a mind that seemed scattered of so many thoughts? This will be the first that I am going to disclose this here. For the past few months, I am contemplating about what’s happening to my family. It turned out like a broken glass since mom and dad separated for how many times already, my brothers who seem to rebel probably because of the situation they are in. And for my own family, I know very well that I am hurting my hubby in so many ways and even my son whom I neglected for a couple of months already. All these things I blame on myself. I don’t know the medical term for this. But I am pretty sure that there’s something wrong with me, over stressed? I’m also bothered of so many things aside from those I mentioned above. I’ve got so many plans and dreams in life that is still miles ahead of me.

While I am writing this post, I am really longing for a grand vacation. I wish to travel to places I never been yet. If only I could have a vacation leave instead of early resignation from work, I would probably be taking flight abroad. But that would mean there has to be a planned hotel where I can stay during my grand vacation.

As I am planning things to work out, I decided to search on the net. And there I found a good read about Hotel Reservations. This read uplifts my enthusiasm so I read thoroughly on what they have to offer. Guess what? A thrifty gal like me would be overwhelmed to grab their hotel discounts. I can’t believe it at first. Who would believe that a grand vacation like what I am wishing for is just a few clicks away, and allowing me to enjoy the great facilities of their hotels, resorts and many others.

No comments:

Dig Your Pocket