Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Rx Glasses

On my previous post, I have confessed that I've been neglecting this eye problem since I was just a kid. It was in my fourth grade when I started feeling the symptoms. I got blurry vision which later on made me vomit right inside the classroom. It's not a joke, I'm not feeling well that time. But since I never want my mom to worry about me, I kept it to myself until now at the age of 22. However, I decided to seek help from an eye doctor since I've been suffering from eye strain for over a year already. Although I know that sooner or later, I'll be wearing eyeglasses like some of my friends, I just have to make sure that I'm wearing that classic type. It's a good thing that I've come across the site which offers Zenni Optical: Sell Rx Glasses $8 with case! That cheap, huh! but look at the qualit, oh man, I'm already loving it.

No comments:

Dig Your Pocket