Friday, December 7, 2007

Flash Test Cards

Whenever I look back on the times when I were just a school girl, I felt like there’s something that I want to change with the way we were taught, and even the way we took the exams. As you know, school exams can sometimes give us headaches not only because of the difficulty to answer them, but the hassle of getting test papers, filling it up by using your pen, checking the papers, citing the scores one by one, and all. I have come to realize this when my hubby, who was my boyfriend then, took his final exam online. I was there watching him as he typed on the keyboard. Actually, I was really amazed of how innovative his teacher was, considering the fact that he exerted the effort to make use of hi-technology, which he and his students can benefit from. So I decided to search on the net about it, and there I found a good read that talks about Insurance Test Flashcards. The site has a wide range of exam softwares which you can download on your computer. They are of various types so you can surely get one depending on the test type you need. So you can now say good-bye to test papers because you and many others can now take series of exams in just a few clicks of the mouse.



No comments:

Dig Your Pocket