Monday, December 3, 2007

A Dream Come True

Call me ambitious, but owning a car is one of my highest dreams. It isn’t actually to satisfy my personal pleasure or luxury, but the purpose is really to make transportation so easy. Also, the whole family will benefit from having one especially that we reside in a place prone to natural calamities. I don’t know why I am like this. I always think in advance as to what’s going to happen if we all remain inside the house when storm, volcano eruption, or anything related to that hit the place. But just the thought of buying a car loses my hope. As you know, cars are very much expensive these days. It costs a million or more than that before you could get one. And where on earth can I have that millions? I’m just so lucky to find a good read on the net, which talks about car insurance. I felt so excited when I read the first lines. Well, I told myself that auto insuranceis just an arm length to have my dream car. So there I was, browsing some more to find car insurance quotes. This can really be of help not just for me, but also to dreamers like me. Keep on dreaming guys. After all, dreaming won’t cause you anything.

No comments:

Dig Your Pocket