Friday, December 7, 2007

A Wicked Witch on Christmas

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Everybody seems so excited for our Christmas Fantasy Themed Party. And guess what, I'll be a wicked witch for that night. But it'll only be for that night, lolz! I know, I know, it's Christmas and you are probably wondering why should I wear that devilish outfit hehehe! But hey! Christmas isn't just for good people. Even a wicked witch like me also celebrates Christmas...I'm pretty sure that the party will be very exciting. You got to see different fantasy characters with their uber cool costumes. Hmm...but what makes the party more exciting are the prizes to be given away on that night. Raffles, best in costume, best group presentation, and gift baskets...

And I am crossing my fingers to win the laptop, hehehe! Anyway, I'm wishing you all the best of luck! So whoever will get the prizes, balato naman nyahahaha! But one thing we have to remember, Christmas isn't just for the prizes or gifts, it's actually the best time to feel His presence in each one of us.

Merry Christmas guys! See yah at the party, woohhoooo!


And oh, voting is now officially open...you know what ah mean (wink!)


No comments:

Dig Your Pocket