Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year Debt-Free


Before anything else guys, let me greet you a prosperous New Year! Traditionally, New Year is the best time to renew one’s life. And many are making their own New Year’s resolution. But of course, all those that you have written on your list will only be made possible if you instill in your mind and heart that they are worth working for.

Since I’ve been talking about New Years resolution, I would like to share to you guys that one of those that I have written on my list is to forget about debt. Hey wait, please don’t take it literally. What I mean when I say this is that I want to remove in my vocabulary the word debt. And I don’t want to start my year having debts to anyone. As most people here say, what you have started on January 1 will repeatedly happen all year round.

It’s alright as long as what I had started was a positive one. So far, my first day of the year is okay. And I mean it okay. I’m trying my best to keep it the way it is. Debt is out of the issue and I’m thankful for that. For those of you who still got a problem when it comes to facing debts. Here’s a good site for you that offers
debt consolidation. You have to read them for your sake.

No comments:

Dig Your Pocket