Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My Dream Car

A week ago, hubby and I thought of getting a motorcycle before the year ends. We talked about the cons and pros of having one, and come up with a final decision that we’ll be getting one early next year. He promised me that he’ll be using a helmet every time he rides the motorcycle. So I agreed when he convinced me to permit him on getting one. I don’t know why I always fear anything that might cause accident. So I grab my pen and put motorcycle in our budget list.

But deep inside, I am longing for a car, my dream car actually. If only I have enough budget for that, I won’t hesitate to get one as soon as possible hehehe! I must not lose hope anyway because I know that there are still ways for me to drive my dream car. The car loans, for instance, are now offered almost everywhere. So I told myself that after accomplishing our dream motorcycle, I’ll ask my hubby to have some talk on getting a car. I know, I know it will take us years before we can get one. But at least, we are already planning for our future hehehe! Car loan can be of great help.

So if you are also longing to have your dream car soon, then you may hang on the auto loan blog for more details. That is, if you are really interested to find good reads on getting your dream car.

No comments:

Dig Your Pocket