Monday, December 31, 2007

Refinancing Mortgages

My hubby and I decided to rent a house so we can start on our own. However, I’ve come to realize that as years went by, we’ve been spending a lot for the rental fee, which is very much impractical. So just recently, we talked about looking for a company from which we could ask for assistance on mortgage. As you may not know, we are already planning to have our own house built so it’ll be forever owned by us. Good thing that I found a good read on the internet mortages. Since it will be our first time to ask for such kind of mortgage assistance, I also learned that one of their requirements is that we must own a valued property before we can avail that offer. It’s just so timely because we still don’t sell our lot in the province. And perhaps, it’ll just be used as our collateral. I am really glad that this opportunity knocks on me when I needed it most. To understand more about it, I also read through the article on refinancing mortgages also the topics in their Mortgage loan blog. I am really thankful for hopping on their site. I’ll get back to them when we finally decided to have our own home.

No comments:

Dig Your Pocket