Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Tag

1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? I bought a gift bag for my manita, but I'll be using wrapping paper for the other gifts.

2. Real tree or Artificial? I'd love to have a real Christmas tree, but since there is none, I settled on an artificial white Christmas tree.

3. When do you put up the tree? Years ago, I'd start putting up the tree after halloween. But since we've been transferring from one home to another, I only had time putting it on December 13.

4. When do you take the tree down? Right after the Three Kings

5. Do you like egg nog? Yea when I have nothing to munch on except it.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Books

7. Hardest person to buy for? Hmm...so far, I'm having a hard time to decide on what to buy for my mom and dad.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Kids.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? None.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I just wanna give it personally.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I appreciate all the gifts I received.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Tanging Yaman, sniff!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? 2 days before Christmas, cramming as usual hehehe!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nevah!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ham and Cheese.

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored since we have a white Christmas Tree

17. Favorite Christmas song? Hmmm...all of them as long as they are sung coming from the heart.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I'd love to be with my family on Christmas.

19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? Woaah! Rudolf and errr...

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas eve

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Fireworks on the street. I'm super ---phobia. I dunno what term is that.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Brown, gold, green and red.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Chicken with Spaghetti, Cheese and Ham, Ice cream or salad.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Peace and love for everyone

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Eden, Mayan, Yona, Halley, Owenn, Ate Precy

27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Let's see...

No comments:

Dig Your Pocket