Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Jeans Through the Years

It’s been weeks or so since I have gone shopping, and I terribly missed it. As much as I’d like to hop from one mall to another, I just can’t because of my hectic schedules at work and even at home. So what I do instead is to grab the mouse as I continue browsing through the net for stuffs that fascinate me. And as I hop endlessly from one site to another, my eyes were stuck on the nudie jeans. Yes, I’m definitely a jeans lover. I hate wearing slacks so I prefer to wear jeans, instead. It makes me feel comfortable as it can match almost any clothes that I wear.

So I continued looking at the nudie where I happened to see how it looks on the picture. Actually, I already have skinny jeans as what it is termed here. And I can say that it fits well on me and doesn’t look awkward as what others seem to think so they won’t buy one. If you still haven’t worn one, you have to try on it.

And there’s another one, seven for all mankind, which caters different styles of jeans. Of course, you’d always want to look different each day. So choosing any or all of these types of jeans can make you real different. And you could also have options which you can mix and match on your blouses and shirts.

You have to see them. They really look awesome. They are just a few clicks away so never let this chance to pass by.

No comments:

Dig Your Pocket