Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good Memory Upgrade


Our Personal Computer is still in good working condition, except for the CPU. But the rest, the LCD monitor, keyboard, mouse and the headset are definitely fine. And since I am doing some freelance last year, I badly needed a new working CPU. But it left my thoughts hanging at first since we all know that the price of CPU is so expensive that I wasn’t even sure before if it will fit in our budget.

So what I did was to just settle for an assembled CPU which costs me a few thousands only. But the sad part, however, is that it has low memory. And that means, I won’t be able to store more files, like pictures, mp3 songs and other software that I want to download in my PC.

I am considering of
Adding Computer RAM. Days ago, I’ve been looking for a good memory deal, but it’s just now that I finally able to find the right one, the DDR PC2700 Memory.

I am just so excited that sooner or later, I’ll be able to
Add IMAC Memory in my computer as I really need to work with a smooth running techie for my job. I can’t really wait until I finally have it on my computer. It will be of great help and that’s for sure. And I am already getting excited of the downloads that I’m planning to do as soon as I have upgraded my computer’s memory.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Dig Your Pocket