Saturday, May 24, 2008

Call and Earn for a Password

When people ask me what I do for a living, I told them that I just sit on my couch and do some clicks of the mouse. Newbies on the internet are of course get stunned whenever they hear me say that. But those who have the idea on what’s going on here on the net, this may be easy for you to understand.


I am very busy almost everyday, but I get to find time to gather new ideas on how I can do well in this field. I also listed the things that I will be working on in the next few days, and included in the list is my plan to write restricted contents to monetize. How could that be possible? It’s so easy with the help of password by call, I’ll be able to let those interested users to get access on my restricted contents when they get a password through calling at passwordbycall.com.


You may find it complicated at first. But it’s actually an easy way to drive readers and customers alike to your content while you, as a webmaster, can still earn $10.00 for every call for password made.


Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Dig Your Pocket