Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Day in a Life

What time do you usually wake up?
11 a.m.

What’s the first thing you do?
Wash Face and Brush teeth

Breakfast?
Brunch, lolz!

Do you go to work/school?
Work and now I'm a new WAHM...let's see if I could go back to school next sem.

Do you like it?
I uber like it! I'm the boss here and I doubled and almost tripled my income from my previous work while having so much time for fun with my kiddo.

If you stay at home, what do you do all day?
Make sure that everything is clean and organized in our bedroom, kitchen, living room, CR and porch. Afterwards, work in my own office at home...

When’s lunch and what you eatin’?

11:30 til 12 noon. I don't know how to cook so it's either we eat sumptuous food when hubby is at home or we eat out at the mall.

What time do you get home from work/school?
When I was still working, I go home at 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.

What do you do?
Monetized blogging, Data Entry, Social Marketing, shopping galore with my kiddo, eat out at the mall, chat with officemates-friends, watch TV, and a lot more fun

Dinner: When and what?
Between 7:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. Had Andok's chicken. I told you, I rely on someone to cook for me...

What do you do to unwind?
Do HTML coding chuva ek ek on my blogs (edit/design my blogs endlessly) and shopping galore with bendyk and sometimes with my hubby when he's at home.

What’s your favorite part of the day?
Everyday, lolz!

Who’s your favorite persons to interact with?
My hubby and kiddo...

When’s bedtime?
Between 1 a.m. and 3 a.m.

Who’s bedtime with?
My hubby, Rick and Bendyk

No comments:

Dig Your Pocket