Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thank God, It's My Birthday!




It's my birthday today, yipeee! I'm 23 now and I wish...hmmmm...akin na lng 'yon hehehe!

I feel blessed for everything that I had, I am having and will be having and all the things I have been through for the past years, be it happy or bad times, I am still grateful for I have successfully surpassed all the challenges/trials in life.

I am now ready to embark another year of life and that made me feel excited. But I must admit that despite the happiness I feel at the moment, there is this promise I have made years before that when I reached the age of 25...hmmmm....oh well, I'm only 23 so I still have 2 years to achieve that greatest dream in life. (I crossed my fingers to that thought) Wish me luck, guys!

Time check: 2:03 p.m. - I am supposed to celebrate my birthday, alright. But I have to finish tons of workloads (backlogs, darn!). This is also my supposed to be rest day but I just can't rest. The company compelled us to work tomorrow instead of Saturday, next week arrrggghhhh! So I have to finish everything before tomorrow, or else, oh my! it's my birthday so I shouldn't be thinking of any depressing thoughts for now...

I have to rush myself and get through with these keywords so that later this afternoon, it's a celebration, horayyy!!! hahaha! It's not gonna be bongacious. I'll be out with my Prince Bendyk and with his dad of course, hehehe!

And tomorrow...

I guess, it'll be a real party lolz! My friends at the office keep bragging about having a birthday party in our cubicle. And it's a good idea, how's that?! (wink!) Alright, wish will be granted if that'll make me happy and my friends as well.

I better start now...gotta go, friends!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HEHEHE!

1 comment:

jirl said...

ei! happy beerday,star! :-)

Dig Your Pocket